Welcome to Raynham-Taunton Pediatrics!
Our team at Raynham-Taunton Pediatrics provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
• New parent meet and greet
• Newborn and infant care, including screenings
• Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations up to age 19
• Adolescent care
• Treatment of acute and chronic illness
• Routine lab work on site
• Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
• Same-day appointments for sick patients
Our regular office hours are Monday and Wednesday 8am-7pm; Tuesday and Friday 8am-5pm; Thursday and Saturday 8am-12pm. We offer extended hours periodically throughout the month. On-call physician care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Information about the covering provider can be obtained by calling our office.
We accept MOST INSURANCES. It is important that you are familiar with your own coverage, including the referral process. You are responsible for any co-payments, deductibles or co-insurance due at the time of your visit.